Velvet Leaf Philodendron Money Plant
( 1 Review )Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating01
- SKU: BSN1741
₹399.00 Inc. Tax (-25%)
Out of stock
- Free delivery across India
- Velvet leaf philodendron money plant is a low caring live foliage plant.
- Velvet leaf philodendron money plant with one plastic pot.
- Velvet leaf philodendron money plant comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Velvet leaf philodendron money plant size (5-8 Inch)
How to take care of Velvet Leaf Philodendron Money Plant :
- LIGHT REQUIREMENTS : Your Velvet Leaf Philodendron can survive in low light, but grows faster in medium to bright indirect light. The variegation will be more pronounced in higher light. They do not do well in direct sunlight since the sun will burn the foliage.
- WATER REQUIREMENTS :Velvet Leaf Philodendron like their soil to be kept on the drier side. Water enough to keep the soil slightly damp. During the spring and summer, water well and then allow the top 50% of the soil to dry out before watering again. In the fall and winter, let the soil become drier before watering.
- HUMIDITY PREFERENCE : This plant will do well in low humidity environments, but will thrive with a bit more humidity. Brown leaf tips may indicate the air is too dry.
- OPTIMUM TEMPERATURE : Your Marble Queen prefers average to warm temperatures, 65-85 degrees.
- PLANT FOOD : The Marble Queen is such an easy indoor plant, and you don’t need to worry about fertilizing this one a lot. Feed it every 6 months with a general purpose indoor plant fertilizer.
- ADDITIONAL CARE : Trim out any dead, discolored, damaged, or diseased leaves and stems as they occur. Use clean, sharp scissors to avoid tearing or bruising the stems. Snip stems just above a leaf node. If you wish to keep your plant full and bushy, trim the longer vines every few months.
- TOXICITY : Pothos is mildly toxic to pets and humans. Typically, ingestion will cause mouth and stomach irritation and possible vomiting.
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 pics Velvet Leaf Philodendron Plant ( 5-8 inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.