Velvet Leaf Philodendron Money Plant
( 1 Review )Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating01
- SKU: BSN1741
₹399.00 Inc. Tax (-18%)
Only 2 left in stock
- Free delivery across India , maximum PIN code covered.
- Velvet Leaf Philodendron Money plant is very easy to take care of.
- Well rooted plant.
- This plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- Fast delivery across India.
- Well packaging by professional team.
- Plant care advice will be given by nestreeo support team.
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate
- Light : Low / Indoor Condition
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : Yes
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care of Velvet Leaf Philodendron Money Plant :
- Light: Your Velvet Leaf Philodendron can survive in low light, but grows faster in medium to bright indirect light. The variegation will be more pronounced in higher light. They do not do well in direct sunlight since the sun will burn the foliage.
- Water :Velvet Leaf Philodendron like their soil to be kept on the drier side. Water enough to keep the soil slightly damp. During the spring and summer, water well and then allow the top 50% of the soil to dry out before watering again. In the fall and winter, let the soil become drier before watering.
- Humidity Preference : This plant will do well in low humidity environments, but will thrive with a bit more humidity. Brown leaf tips may indicate the air is too dry.
- Optimum Temparature : Your Marble Queen prefers average to warm temperatures, 65-85 degrees.
- Plant Food : The Marble Queen is such an easy indoor plant, and you don’t need to worry about fertilizing this one a lot. Feed it every 6 months with a general purpose indoor plant fertilizer.
- Additional Care : Trim out any dead, discolored, damaged, or diseased leaves and stems as they occur. Use clean, sharp scissors to avoid tearing or bruising the stems. Snip stems just above a leaf node. If you wish to keep your plant full and bushy, trim the longer vines every few months.
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 pics Velvet Leaf Philodendron plant ( 5-8 inch)
- Planter Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
There are no inquiries yet.