Yellow Bignoniaceae Plant
- SKU: BSN14709
₹289.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India.
- Yellow Bignoniaceae is very easy to take care flowering plant.
- It comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- This plant size (5-8 Inch)
- Yellow Bignoniaceae plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: Yellow Bignoniaceae Plant(₹289.00 Inc. Tax)
How to take care Yellow Bignoniaceae Plant :
- Temperature : The plant is resistant to temperature conditions. For summer, the optimum temperature is + 77-82,4 ° F, in winter it should be lower, the plant can be kept even at a temperature of + 41-50 ° F, but at lower temperatures it sheds leaves. Nevertheless, the campsis can transfer a short-term one-fold decrease in temperature to -50 ° F. With prolonged exposure to low temperatures, the aerial part of the plant dies, but if the roots are preserved alive, the plant can recover.
- Humidity : Very useful are frequent spraying, especially in hot weather or in winter in conditions of heating.
- Lighting : A very bright light is required, up to 4 hours of direct sun per day. It is best to grow on a southern or western window. When there is a lack of lighting, the bloom is weakened. It is advisable to ensure good lighting and in the winter, because in low light possible drastic defoliation.
- The soil Suitable is a loose, breathable, fertile substrate based on 2 parts of garden land, 1 part of sand or perlite and 1 part of peat (pH 7-8). Drainage required.
- Watering: In summer the watering is moderate, in hot weather, up to 3 times a week. The top layers of the soil between watering should dry up. In winter, watering is reduced, especially at low storage temperatures.
What You Get:
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Yellow Bignoniaceae Plant (5-8 Inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.