How to take care Calathea Triostar plant
It flourishes best in bright indirect sunlight or filtered sunlight to partial shade. Keep your plant out of direct sunlight.
It grows well in moist, well-drained, fertile organic soil with a mix of sand.
Humidity levels need to be moderate to high for this plant. A wet pebble tray or a room humidifier should help to raise levels adequately.
Water regularly, during the growing season. Keep soil constantly moist but never water-logged.
Fertilize every two weeks during the growing season (spring and summer) with a 10-10-5 liquid fertilizer diluted by half. In fall and winter, feed monthly.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Peacock Plant ,Calathea Makoyana Plant (8-11 Inch)
- Planter Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.