Hibiscus Pink Red
- SKU: BSN6993
₹289.00 Inc. Tax
Out of stock
- Free delivery across India.
- Hibiscus Pink Red Plant is very easy to take care of.
- Hibiscus Pink Red Plant comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Hibiscus Pink Red Plant size (5-10 Inch)
- Hibiscus Pink Red Plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
How to take care of hibiscus reddish pink:
Hardwood cuttings grow well in a full sun or part sun. Cuttings should be stake as the plants reduce fine roots at soil level that may break if the stalk is move during a wind. Potted hibiscus reddish pink should stand outside during summer, monsoon or spring. For growing in a container, use a well-drained potting mixed soil, preferably one noted for tropical plants. For outdoors your soil should have lots of organic matter, and it helps to add a layer of compost they prefer a well-drained soil.
What you get:
- Each packages contains: 01 pics of Hibiscus Pink Red (5-10 inch)
- Planters size : 3-4 inch plastic planters (round shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.