How to take care Mammillaria Cactus :
- The Mammillaria cactus like other members of the cactus family required strong light during the growing seasons. Plants started in lower light levels should be allowed to acclimate to full sun to avoid sunburn.
- The Mammillaria cactus like other members of the cactus family required very low watering. Proper drainage is essential, so never let the pots sit in water. During the winter suspend the watering and try to mist occasionally.
- A rich, fast draining.
- Cactus mixed soil is ideal. Application of a diluted fertilizer is beneficial in spring. During the growing season, fertilize with a cactus fertilizer mix. Suspend feeding during the dormant winter period.
- A light application of a balanced fertilizer in early spring encourages Mammillaria cactus growth but is not necessary. No irrigation or fertilizer applications are necessary from late fall through spring when conditions are cool and wet.
What you get:
- Each packages contains: 1 * pics of Mammillaria Gracilis Fragilis Cactus (4–6 Inch)
- Planters Size: 3 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.