Ranjai , Clematis Heynei Plant
₹289.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Well drained
- Light : Bright , not direct
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Rajni plant
These gorgeous plants require a lot of light to grow, but they do not like direct sunlight. If the palm is in an area without enough light, the growth of the plant will slow considerably.
Ranjai Plant, Clematis Heynei plant seem to have an unquenchable thirst during the spring and summer months. Ensure that the plant is in a well draining pot because sitting in water will cause the roots to rot. If you overwater the palm and there is no place for the water to drain, it is likely that the plant will die.
SThis plant prefers soil that is rich in nutrients as well as a bit on the acidic side. I like to use a peat moss, sand, and bark mixture that is heavily aerated and drains well.
What you get :
- Each package contains : 1 * pics Red Ranjai , Clematis Heynei plant (8-10 inch)
- Planters size : Grow bags
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.