Zamioculcas Raven (Black Z Z ) Rare Variety Plant
( 1 Review )Rated 3.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating01
- SKU: BSN15167
How to take care Zamioculcas Raven (Black Z Z ) Rare Variety plant
Black Raven ZZ can live in low to bright, indirect sunlight. They’re the perfect plant to bring life to a dark room or corner.
Your Black Raven ZZ only needs to be watered fortnightly, allowing its soil to completely dry out between waterings to prevent overwatering and root rot. During the winter months feel free to only water your plant once monthly if soil is still moist after 2 weeks.
Black Raven ZZ do not have any particular humidity requirements.
ZZ does not have any particular temperature requirements, but will suffer if subjected to temperatures below 10ºC.
Feed with general houseplant fertiliser every 2 months during the growing season (spring to summer).
The Black Raven ZZ is toxic to both people and animals – keep away from small children and pets.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 * pics Zamioculcas Raven (Black Z Z ) Rare Variety Plant (5-10 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.